Help us save money by donating supplies.
Anything you use to care for your own pet is appreciated. Even used items can help. We have several drop-off points in Charlotte and Cornelius. You can also ship items to us if that’s an easier option. If you have large items or a large number of items to donate we can arrange for a volunteer to pick them up.
Any donations to NMAR are 100% tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt for your donation, monetary or in-kind, for your tax records.
Kuranda Beds: Comfortable and Chew Proof!
Our goal is to provide each of our rescue dogs with a safe and comfortable space. That's why we have partnered with Kuranda Beds! Their off-the-floor beds are engineered to provide relief for a dog's joints, be durable and chew-proof, and super easy to clean.
Other items that we frequently use and never have enough of ...
- GAS GIFT CARDS: we spend a lot of time driving on rescue missions and to adoption meet/greets. We REALLY can use these!
- GIFT CARDS to LOWES, HOME DEPOT, WALMART: we use these for building projects, supplies and specialized foods for allergic dogs.
- ADULT AND PUPPY FOOD: Natural Balance, Blue Buffalo, Purina One, Kirklands (from Costco), 4Health (from Tractor Supply)
- SQUEEZE CHEESE AND PEANUT BUTTER (xylitol-free): this is what we use to give dogs their medicines.
- FLEA MEDICINES: Capstar, Advantage, Frontline, Promeris – NO OFF BRANDS PLEASE as some are dangerous. We will accept leftover medications even if they are slightly past the expiration date.
- DOG CRATES (all sizes), DOG BEDS, AND TOWELS: these do not have to be new, we will accept gently used.
- NYLABONES, KONG BONES, OR OTHER HARD BONES: For chewing... of course!
- HARNESSES, COLLARS AND LEASHES: We accept new or gently used collars, harnesses and leashes!
- CLOROX CLEAN UP IN SPRAY BOTTLES
- LAUNDRY DETERGENT
- PAPER TOWELS